Monday, August 1, 2011

Missing My Blog



I have been MIA for several months.

After starting a new job and being so busy that I didn't have time for posts,
and then, getting ill and finally, having surgery, I am ready to be back on the mend.

I'm healing and hoping to return to work soon.

I'm still reading my favorite blogs and keeping up on them. 

I see LOTS and LOTS of projects going on but not on my end. 

Doing certain times in our lives, we must rest and heal. 



It has been one of those times for me. 

However, I'm keeping my project list up-to-date and soon,
very soon, I hope to be working on them again.

Where I have been swinging and resting and healing ♥

~ Thanks for stopping by.... even if I haven't been here ~



7 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend Lisa,
    I didn't know you had surgery...I do hope you are doing well. Sending you a great big hug. Thank you for taking some time to come and visit and say hello. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa! I love your sense of humor!!! I hope you are better and strong to start writing again!
    I LOVED that you put crystal hanging om your bird houses, awwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, that is why you haven't found an armoire like mine yet to paint blue. You needed your rest! :) Once you are all healed up that perfect piece of furniture will turn up! Then you just have to convince your hubby to let you paint it. lol!
    Have a great weekend!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. Please let me know when you post photos of your new paint work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog! You have a charming home. Hope you continue to recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time stopping by.. I love your porch and swing! I hope you recover soon. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't felt well.

    leslie
    www.4aroundthetable.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon
    your yellow cottage is too cute!!
    xo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~