Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Ingredient Brownie Muffins

Yummy.....

I have to give credit where credit is due.

This is not my recipe... well, it is now because
I've adopted it into my personal recipe file... but I
got it from another blog. One of my favorite blogs as I
have so many favorties.
.
You can find the recipe and the blog here.
I'm sure you will fall in love with this blog too.

Here is a picture of  my muffins just minutes out of the oven!

click on picture for closer view

They are so good.

Enjoy!

~ Thanks for stopping by ~

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am so making these today

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did I would like to email you but it's not on your profile why did you not stop by :( very sad you can always come and see me and you don't have to call first... email me at circleppattie@aol.com wish you would have stopped by

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~