Monday, October 18, 2010

Decluttering My House

~ Lately, I've been cleaning cabinets, closets and pantries.

~ This week, I am tackling my closet. 
You did notice I said "WEEK" as it will take me a whole week
to decide what to get rid of.

This is NOT my closet but it looks similar,
I have way too many clothes

~ My closest isn't really messy, just crowded
AND...
I have the biggest closet in the house.
~ If I have not worn it in 1 year, out it goes. 
I find myself wearing the same few outfits over and over...
so I know that I can get rid of many things that are hanging in my closet. 

~ I'm excited to get started on my closet as it has
been talking to me every time I visit it. 
It wants to be simplified as much as I WANT it to be.

~ I have found some inspiration HERE.

~ I've cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and gotten rid of lots of things.
And now, it's time for my walk-in closet.

~ My husband and I have separate walk-in closets and his is neat and orderly.
But, he is a neat and orderly guy. 
He is not the throw his clothes on the floor type guy. 
Do you know how much I appreciate him? 
Oh so much. 

~ I have to go now and get started!

~ Thanks for stopping by ~
~ Lisa ~

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sister! :) I too am like you. I just have too much, but I am a pack rat and it almost pains me to throw items out. But I am getting better at it. I have been on a mission lately to declutter my life and simplify. :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our first week of marriage, my husband informed me he could not share a closet with me, and we had a huge walk in. Yep, I'm that messy. But after 27 years I finally have it under control, (I think!) Good luck to you. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~