Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easy Cake-Mix Cookies

~ Who loves cookies?  Everyone does, even the cookie monster, right? 

~ I have found a new recipe that I absolutely LOVE,
I found it on the Internet and gave it a try.

~ It's a cookie recipe and instead of flour and sugar,
these cookies are made with a cake mix.

~ They are so EASY and delicious!


click on picture for closer view

I used devils food cake-mix and chocolate chips.


 ~ I have provided the recipe below or you can go here.
  



Easy Cake-Mix Cookies.

Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 35 minutes

Ingredients:

•1 - 18.25 ounce box cake mix
•1/2 cup vegetable oil
•2 eggs
•2 cups of * (see below)

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet(s). Mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in *.  Make little balls with the dough and put on cookie sheets,  use the bottom of a glass or jar and flatten just a bit. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, cool on pan for 2 minutes then cool on wire cooling racks.  I store my cookies in a tightly sealed bowl with a slice of bread.  The bread helps the cookies to remain soft.  It will be come stale later on, you can throw it out and feed the birds.

* This can be 2 cups of the following or a combination of a cup of each addition: chocolate chips, coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, raisins, coconut, toasted-coarsely chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts), brickle chips, and so on.

 --> I actually have a cookie dough scoop that I used and it made the perfect size cookie.  You have to flatten the dough just a bit, I used the bottom of a glass. 


☺ Enjoy  ☺
*_*

~ Thanks for stopping by ~
~ Lisa ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~