Sunday, February 13, 2011

Changes to my Blog .....

~ Oops... I didn't realize that at the end of January, the server that supported some of my blog buttons had changed.  That meant my buttons and blinkies were not showing up.  So, I spent some time this weekend working on them and fixing them.

 ~ I also opted for some changes to the template and background on my blog page.  Just like the seasons change, I decided to change my blog too. 

~ Sometimes, we get comfortable with the way things are and resist change,
I know I do.  But, change is also a chance for growth.

~ I am enjoying playing with my blog the different templates offered and
to see what I finally end up with. 

~ If I don't like it, I can change it around AGAIN. 
Just like moving furniture in my house. 

~ Have a super fantastic Sunday.

~ Thanks for stopping by ~
~ Lisa ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~