Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cub Scout Cake Project

I have to do a little bit of bragging on my Grandson, Braden.

He (with the help of his Mom), created an awesome cake
for his cub scout cake auction.

The auction helps raise money for the cub scout troop.

Here he is with his cake.
His cake was auctioned for $27
AND
He got an award for most original design.
(click on picture for closer viewing)

 See how he and his Mom made the cake.
She has step by step instructions here at her Blog.

Here is his cake from last year.
It's a bee-hive cake.

(click on picture for closer viewing)


I am amazed at how fast he is growing up. 

I want them to stay little for a bit longer.

~ Thanks for stopping by ~







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~