Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Camera

I was showing my husband something on my
blog a few days ago and he blurted
out that I need a better camera. 

Yes... he sure did.  He said,
"we need to get you a better camera."



I didn't think he even noticed the difference in the quality of my pictures compared to the quality of the other blogs I was showing him but bless his heart, he did.

Now, I don't think it will happen soon because he already
purchased my birthday present which wasn't really cheap. 

But... I'm looking ahead, researching camera's and hoping soon
that I will have a camera to use that is better quality.

I want to sign up for a photography class soon,
but will wait until I have that new camera.

~ Thanks for stopping by ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Thanx for stopping by earlier. I love meeting new bloggy friends! Your home is sooo charming!! As for cameras check out the Canon Rebel XSI. I have one and love it though I must admit I still have no idea all that it will do. We had a Nikkon but took it back even though it is a better camera. I just could not figure out how to use it even for basic picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I do love Alexandra Stoddard ~ or at least her earlier stuff, her book Living a Beautiful Life changed me!!
    How exciting to get a new camera. I, too, desperately need a new one. My poor grands don't always look as cute as they are with my terrible camera.
    Have a great day!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~