Monday, September 13, 2010

Candy Jars...

~ I have been wanting a couple of candy jars for around the house. 
I found 2 perfect jars at the thrift store for .99 cents each. 
I ran them through the dishwasher and they are like brand new.



~ It was like God knew exactly what I wanted and led me to them.
 

~ Well, He does know what we want or need,
but He doesn't always give it to us does He?

~ God only gives us what is for our own good or for the good of someone else. 


~ God must of thought I deserved to find exactly what I was looking for.


HOWEVER....


When you start buying the candy for the jars to match the room,
{Houston, we have a problem}



(click on any photo for closer view)

After dinner mints...
and oh how they match our guest room!



I usually see these at baby and/or
bridal showers but now I can see them in
my guest room and sneak one or two or three now and then.

The pastel colors are so perfect. 
I ♥ them,
AND
not only are the pretty but they taste good too.



I love this candy jar because of the red handle on the lid,
it matches my kitchen colors and a couple
of other canisters I have but this is a smaller jar and I love the way it leans.
{cute size}.

This candy jar has candy corn in it... and
WAS HALF FULL.

It sits on the ledge that divides the kitchen
and the dining room IN FULL VIEW...
* * this could be trouble * *

I'm already thinking of the different holiday candies
I can put in here throughout the year.
◕ ‿ ◕



Thanks for stopping by....
if you were here,
I'd share my candy with you.
~ Lisa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~