Monday, September 20, 2010

Warning - a plan that did not work!

~ I   LOVE   ICE   CREAM ♥

~ I'm trying to change my eating habits and not give up all of my BAD habits.

~ My thought is (and it is a proven fact),
if you eat smaller portions, you will lose weight... right?

~ So I purchased some ice cream in single serving containers. 

~ What a great idea huh? 


~ Not so fast... notice how many containers are missing....



Oops.... 2 containers missing...
AND THEY WERE VERY GOOD!

Well... it was a good idea anyway... with good intentions. 

Maybe it will catch on... and I'll only eat one container NEXT TIME.

Thanks for stopping by

~ Lisa ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~