Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Humpty Dumpty Frumpy.....

~ You ever have a day where you feel Humpty Dumpty Frumpy? 
That's me today!


I feel Humpty Dumpty Frumpy....




Isn't this a 'Frumpy' Humpty Dumpty?
I saw him sitting on a display at the antique store,
I couldn't resist taking his picture.


~ I know why it is I feel this way,
I haven't exercised in weeks. 

~ It got so hot out...
I felt like I was going to melt when I did exercise!

~ AND I felt so much better when I DID exercise that my body is missing it.





This was me.... so I stopped exercising.
I just plain stopped.

~ But now... it's time to get back in the groove and stay in the groove. 
~ I do best at walking... {not running} so I guess
I will get back into my groove of walking. 
{working my way back up to at least 40 minutes a day}

~ No better time to start than today.

~ So I will see you later....
I'm hitting my country road and going on my walk and
will try to make it a daily habit again...
until the blustery Winter winds come and move me inside.




~ Guess I'm going to have to get me a treadmill soon because we all know....
what's around the corner!!!!



This is a snowed in car... not a pretty sight. 
{Sigh}.... I know this stuff will be here soon....
but first let me get through FALL. 



 ~ Thanks for stopping by ~

~ Lisa ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited my Blog and would like to leave a note, please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by, ~ Lisa ~